HP Officejet 7110 Setup for Mobile Printing
Step 1: Meeting the Requirements
Before you install the HP Officejet 7110 Setup Print Service Plugin, ensure that the printer and the Android device meets the following requirements
- The printer hardware is up and running.
- The printer and the Android device are connected to the same network or HP Officejet 7110 wifi setup Direct is enabled both on your printer and your Android device.
- You have an Android device running OS 4.0 or onwards.
Step 2: Install the HP Print Service Plugin
- Update or install the HP Service Plugin from Google Play Store.
- When the installation completes, choose a method to turn on the HP Print Service Plugin.
- If this is the first time you installed the HP Service Plugin, go to the notification dashboard and then find 123 HP 7110 Setup Inc. service installed.
- If you have updated the HP Print Service Plugin, tap Settings , More, More HP Officejet 7110 network setup, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then touch Print or Printing.
- Touch HP inc.service installed or HP Inc. and then touch On.
Step 3: How to print with the HP Officejet 7110 Setup Print Service Plugin
- Open the item to be printed, tap the menu icon , and then touch Print for HP Officejet 7110 setup. A print preview screen is displayed.
- Next to Select a printer, touch the down arrow to see the printer list, and then select your printer:
- Select HP [your printer model name] from the list of available printers over a HP Officejet 7110 network setup.
- Select DIRECT-xx-HP [your printer model name] from the list of available printers, to print over a HP Officejet 7110 wifi setup direct.
- Touch the down arrow to change any print settings, and then select the Print icon.
Enabling HP Officejet 7110 Setup for USB on your computer
Enable connection to your HP printer to the computer by making use of a USB cable
During the print driver installation, you will have to setup your printer to the computer using a USB cable or through any of your local HP Officejet 7110 network setup so Windows computer can detect your printer.
Steps to connect using USB on your computer
- Set up your HP printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- The Computer and the printer should be powered on and it should be connected to the Internet.
- Use a USB cable to connect the HP Officejet 7110 Setup Printer and the Computer to its USB port.
- When you connect the USB cable, a Found new hardware window displays on the computer screen, follow the prompts that appears on the screen to install the print driver, and then try to print a file.
- Once you are with the screen prompts and if your driver is installed, you can use your printer and start your printing job.
HP Officejet 7110 USB Setup connection for Windows
With your Windows Computer, you can install the built-in print driver using a USB cable.
- Browse Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers in the list of search results.
- Click Add a printer in the Devices and Printers window.
A window in the name of Choose a device or printer to add to this PC opens on your computer screen with HP Officejet 7110 Setup.
- If you find your HP printer in the Add a Device window, choose your printer, click Next, and then follow the screen prompts to install the print driver on your Windows computer. You can now get your printer ready to print.
- If you don’t find your HP printer in the Add a Device window, proceed to the next step.
- Click the option The printer I want isn’t listed at the bottom of the window and then click Add a local printer or HP Officejet 7110 network setup printer with manual settings.
- Click Next to go to the next HP Officejet 7110 Setup window.
- Click the option Use an existing port (USB001: Virtual printer port for USB), and then select Next.
- Click on the option Windows Update, and then wait for the print drivers to update.
- Select the option HP, Hewlett-Packard, or Hewlett Packard in the Manufacturer pane, and then click your printer name in the Printers pane.
- Click Next, and then follow the screen prompts to install the driver.
- Disable the USB cable from the computer and the printer, and then reconnect the cable. You can now use your printer to print a file.
HP Officejet 7110 wifi setup (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
One of the simplest technique to HP Officejet 7110 Setup on a wireless network is to use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) method. This method doesn’t require any wireless HP Officejet 7110 network setup name (SSID), wireless password (WPA or WPA2 passphrase, WEP key) and other HP Officejet 7110 wifi setup settings.
If your wireless network uses WPA data encryption, set up your wireless network using WPS. If your wireless network uses WEP password or if it don’t use any encryption at all, you can use any of the methods provided in this section to set up the printer over your HP Officejet 7110 wifi setup network.
Using PIN Method
In PIN Method, enter the PIN generated by your printer in the router’s configuration software. To 123 HP 7110 Setup using the PIN Method:
- Touch the right arrow on the home screen of your printer, then touch Setup, and then touch HP Officejet 7110 network setup. A WPS PIN will be printed at the bottom of the network configuration page.
- Under Network, touch HP Officejet 7110 wifi setup, and then follow the computer screen instructions.
- Then, touch PIN when prompted. The WPS PIN appears on the printer screen display.
- Open the configuration utility or software for the wireless router or wireless access point, and then enter the WPS PIN.
Once you complete the setup, the HP Officejet 7110 network setup drivers should be installed. Open the HP Printer folder by clicking All Programs, Printer Setup and Software, and then by selecting Connect a new printer. Obtain more guidelines to use the HP Officejet 7110 wifi setup and HP Officejet 7110 Setup method.