HP Officejet 7110 ePrint Setup Guidance
Print from anywhere on the go! Thanks to HP Officejet 7110 ePrint, a secure, cloud based service that lets you print from anywhere provided you have an active Internet connection. All you have to do is simply email the document or photo you want to print to the HP Officejet 7110 wide format eprinter.
Step 1: Meeting the requirements
Before starting with HP ePrint, make sure the HP Officejet 7110 wide format eprinter cr768a meets the following requirements.
- Ensure your printer supports 123 HP 7110 ePrint. Try to find a HP ePrint logo, button or icon on the control panel of your printer.
- In case your printer does not have an icon or button, navigate to the Web Services Setup, Network setup or Wireless settings to find the Web services menu, depending on your HP Officejet 7110 wide format eprinter model.
- Ensure your computer is connected to a wired (Ethernet) or wireless network with an active Internet connection.
- Ensure your printer is connected to the HP Officejet 7110 ePrint Internet.
Step 2: Getting the printer’s email address
Once you turn on Web Services, wait for the printer to print the Make the Most of Your HP Officejet 7110 wide format eprinter cr768a or Important Printer Setup Instructions page.
This information page consists of information about Web Services, and includes either your printer email address or the printer claim code for HP Officejet 7110 ePrint.
Rarely, there is a delay when printing the information page. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes, if it still does not print, turn off Web Services and turn it on again to get a new information page.
Find the HP Officejet 7110 wide format eprinter email address on the information sheet and then proceed to the next step.
Step 3: How to Print using HP Officejet 7110 ePrint?
The HP ePrint service runs print jobs by sending documents and photos securely to the HP Officejet 7110 wide format eprinter cr768a email address. You can use your laptop, smartphone, tablet or computer to send print jobs, all you need is an active internet connection and an email account.
Ensure you review the HP ePrint email requirements before you print:
- Type in the HP Officejet 7110 wide format eprinter email address in the To: field. In case there are additional email addresses in the same field as the printer’s email address, the HP ePrint server automatically cancels the print job. If you have additional recipients, type the email address in the Cc: field.
- Typing a subject in the subject line is very important. A blank email subject line might cause the 123 HP 7110 ePrint server to cancel the print job.
- The total size of the email must be less than or equal to 10 MB, including attachments.
- Do not add more than 10 attachments per print job in HP Officejet 7110 wide format eprinter cr768a while doing HP Officejet 7110 eprint setup
- Only the following are compatible document file types: text ,PDF, HTML, Microsoft Word , Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
- The following are compatible photo file types: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tiff.
- Photos must have a horizontal and vertical resolution of 100 pixels or more.
- HP ePrint does not support digitally signed, encrypted, or password protected documents.
- 123 HP 7110 ePrint does not support OpenOffice files.
- Printing on both sides of the page or duplex printing is not supported by 123 HP 7110 ePrint.
- You cannot print email attachments without printing the email itself.
- Time stamps from the HP Officejet 7110 wide format eprinter server do not exactly reflect when the print job was created or printed.
How to Print from a Computer?
You can print from your computer or laptop with HP Officejet 7110 ePrint by sending an email to your printer’s email to your web-enabled HP Officejet 7110 wide format eprinter.
To print a document or photo saved on your computer
- You can use your email client account or sign in to your email account, to create a new email.
- Fill in your HP Officejet 7110 wide format eprinter cr768a email address in the To: field.
Image showing an HP Officejet 7110 ePrint job
- Enter a subject in the email subject line.
- Attach the document or photo to be printed and then send the email.
How to Print an email message?
- Open the email to be printed, and then select Forward.
- Type your HP Officejet 7110 wide format eprinter email address in the To: field.
- Type a subject in the email subject line and then send the HP Officejet 7110 ePrint email.