HP Officejet 7110 Airprint Setup Guidance
If your printer is compatible with HP Officejet 7110 Airprint that contains wireless capabilities, then make use of this procedure to HP 7110 Airprint Setup.
AirPrint is a special feature for printing a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network.
Follow the below set of steps to transfer a document or photo for print using Apple AirPrint.
Step 1:Selecting the HP Printer based on the printer model.
Follow these steps to detect and choose your printer.
- Touch the app, open it and select the document or photo that you wish to print.
- Tap the Action icon that displays the menu bar.
- Tap Print and the Printer Options window is displayed.
- Tap Select Printer under the Printer Options and it displays a list of available network connected printers on the window.
- The drop-down menu in the Printer Options shows the HP Officejet 7110 Airprint Setup printer that you have selected.
- Skip changing the print options if not required, and tap Print to transfer the print job to the HP printer.
- Proceed to the next step if you wish to change the print options.
Step 2: Modifying the print options.
The below parameters require resetting if you are modifying the print options on your HP printer. But please note that these options may vary based on your printer model.
- Required number of copies: Tap the plus sign or the minus sign that is next to Copy under the Printer Options to select the number of print copies required by you.
- Paper: To customize the paper size, tap Paper in the HP Officejet 7110 Airprint Setup Printer options.
- Two side or duplex printing: Tap the ON option that is next to Double-sided under the Printer options that turns on duplex printing, and tap OFF to disable the feature.
- Range of paper: With the help of Range in the Printer Options menu, it is possible to print more than one PDF page of the same file. Tap All Pages or select the range of pages that require printing.
Follow these methods when you attempt to acquire a printout from your HP Officejet 7110 Airprint Setup printer
Employ the below steps if you find it difficult to procure a printout with your local HP printer using 123 HP 7110 Airprint Setup:
- Check if your printer is turned on.
- If you notice that it is already turned on, then power it off and turn it on again.
- Check if the printing issue is resolved and you are able to print a job.
- It is mandatory that the 123 HP OJ7110 Printer and the iOS device are connected to a similar wireless network.
- Confirm if the printer has been installed with the recent firmware version.
- Make certain that the printer is loaded with sufficient paper in the input tray, and the ink cartridge or toner is not drained.
- Verify that the printer’s control panel does not show any error messages.
Wi-Fi printers may consume a very little time to get connected to a Wi-Fi network once it is turned on. Hence confirm if it is connected firmly to the wireless network before you attempt to print a job.
Employ the below instructions to reject a print job from your iOS device
Cancel the print jobs from your HP Officejet 7110 Airprint Setup-enabled iOS device by following the steps below:
- From the control panel of your printer, click the Cancel button to cancel the print job that you wish to.
- From your Apple device, press the Home button twice, tap the Print Center symbol seen at the lower side of the screen, and then under Print Summary tab, tap Cancel Printing.
How to cancel a print job from the Apple device.
Follow these procedures when No HP Officejet 7110 Airprint Setup Printers Found message displays on your Apple mobile
- Step 1: Keep the router and printer closer together and check the signal frequency.
- Step 2: Restart all your devices and verify if they are linked to the same wireless network, and print a network configuration page. If your printer is able to produce the test page, then the issue is resolved. Else follow the next step.
- Step 3: Uninstall the existing firmware of your HP officejet 7110 Airprint setup printer and download the latest version from our website, reinstall it.
- Step 4: Check if your Apple device is prompted to update its firmware software. If notified, follow the instructions to complete the firmware update on your iOS device.
- Step 5: Confirm if your printer is enabled with the HP Airprint feature.
- Step 6: Check if your router is allowed to send Bonjour packets. If it does not permit, then follow the next step.
- Step 7: Employ a new mobile device or computer and attempt to print a job.
- Go to the next step, if your printer is detected.
- If the printer is not found, then follow the procedure in our website for Printer Does not maintain the Wireless connection.
- Step 8: Restore the default settings of your HP Printer.
For more help on HP Officejet 7110 Airprint Setup connectivity issues, contact our technical team.